Friday, May 21, 2010

MY PRESENT

While we were out at dinner the other night Chuck said "I couldn't sleep last night so at 2 AM I was watching Home Shopping and bought you something."

Claudia, thinking, what could he have bought at 2 AM that could have been of interest to me. "It regularly cost about $150 but I paid $89." "What is it I asked?? Now I am intrigued. "It is about 15 inches long and 1 inch think, and you wave it over documents"

"YOU BOUGHT ME A HAND SCANNER???????"

"Yes, you know about them?" ""Yes" I said "Some one had posted on their blog that they got one and how much they liked it."

"It will be here in six days." Who would have thought that at 2 AM they would have been selling hand scanners on one of the shopping channels. It was so sweet of him, and he said I could use it one my field trips to copy documents. Now that he is retiring he can come with me. I really hope it works as good as they said in the advertisement.

I am now waiting like a kid at the mailbox.....





1 comment:

  1. I look forward to hearing more about it, Claudia, that sounds like an awesome tool to have!

    ReplyDelete